Here is my Through the Winter Glass now bound.
I also early this morning, finished my siggy blocks and mailed them. My hand got sore after a while of writing my name.
March is going to be another busy month. I am presenting at my guild meeting on Wednesday so I need to finalize the details on that. I also joined Potholder Pass Swap 2.
Here is my list:
- Make blocks for guild swap.
- Make Bee Beautiful Blocks.
- Prepare presentation for Wednesday.
- Finish binding the Garden Path Quilt (aka Strip Search)
- Complete Jelly Roll Quilt Along Blocks.
- Make potholders for Potholder Pass Swap 2.
As always, I will keep you updated on my progress.